Father running a bottle store

Q: My question is regarding haraam income. My uncle used to run a sharab shop (bar) but now he is no more. He had taken a loan and there was no one to return the loan so my dad took the responsibility to return the loan but my dad got involved in the sharab shop (bar) and started to return the loan. The entire loan is returned but my dad is still working in the sharab shop (bar). Please suggest me what I am do. He provides haram income to my family members, friends, relative and also myself.

A: Eat of your own earnings. Refrain from eating from his haraam wealth.

And Allah Ta'ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)