Son living with a non-Muslim girl

Q: I need some advise. I have a 17 year old boy who is seeing a white girl but has no religion. This girl is 5 months pregnant and they both want to marry. She wants to accept Islam. Can you please advise me on the correct Islamic way where they both will be believers. The child is his as there is no one else as he is still living with her. Also, am I suppose to disown my child because of this?

A: Ask them to make taubah and get them both into complete deen. Teach them deen and make their tarbiyat by asking them to go out in jamaat, conduct ta`leem and listen to bayaans etc.

And Allah Ta'ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)