Financially assisting a person who does not perform salaah and committed zina

Q: Is financially helping a poor person who is a relative of mine and has abandoned salaah and has committed zina permissible?

A: If he is remorseful over his wrongs and he wants to correct himself then do help him.

And Allah Ta'ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)