Q: My mamu is a US resident and he had applied to adopt us. Everything is done from his side and the court has given it's order too. The problem is with my brother. He wants to stay here due to his friends and doesn't want to go. He argues daily with us and walks away. Can you please tell me any wazifa that can change his mind?

A: If your brother is baaligh, then he has the right to decide in his affairs.

And Allah Ta'ala (الله تعالى) knows best.


Answered by:

Mufti Zakaria Makada

Checked & Approved:

Mufti Ebrahim Salejee (Isipingo Beach)